Perhaps that's a terrible title, and I apologize. I'll try to make it quick.
* Wikipedia has an interesting etymology for the entry
* I tossed out a couple of Blockbuster coupons. Why would I want to pay $1.99 discounted price for DVDs when I can get about the same for $0.99 at Red Box? Sometimes, a deal still isn't a deal.
* Wells Fargo stock jumped to over 30% yesterday. I wasn't in it. I weep.
* Probably noticed by now that I've made some color changes on the blog, as well as added some links that I like. Please let me know what you think of it.
* How do you keep birds out of air vents? I read that the best way is to put a wire mesh over the vents, but what if the vents are second story high and you don't have any means of reaching it?
* Ok, there is absolutely no rhyme or reason why I should even be aware of something like this, but I thought this is the prettiest baby crib I've ever seen. And that's my insane moment of the day.